FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area Announces 2019 Grant Recipients
Pensacola, FL, October 13, 2019 – IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area, a women’s philanthropic organization, is pleased to announce the eleven grant recipients selected at this year’s Annual Meeting. These nonprofit finalists will each receive a grant of $106,000 from IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area.
The eleven grant recipients selected by IMPACT 100’s Focus Area Committees are as follows:
ARTS & CULTURE
- EHS Band Boosters Association, Inc.
Project: EHS Band Equipment Upgrades for Young Gifted Students
- First City Arts Alliance, Inc. dba First City Art Center
Project: Creating Space for Educating and Inspiring Youth
- Santa Rosa County 4-H Association, Inc.
Project: 4-H Field Education Facility
- The Secret Place Home, Inc.
Project: The Therapeutic Impact Classroom
ENVIRONMENT, RECREATION & PRESERVATION
- Children’s Home Society of Florida, Inc.
Project: Keeping Families on the Right Track
- Splash Cats, Inc.
Project: Just Keep Swimming
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
Project: Building Homes, Communities, and Hope, One Family at a Time: Tools for Construction Site
- Young Men’s Christian Association of Northwest Florida, Inc. dba YMCA of Northwest Florida
Project: The Wheels on the Bus
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Healing Paws for Warriors, Inc.
Project: Save a Veteran/Rescue a Dog
- Health and Hope Clinic, Inc.
Project: IMPACT100: How to Save a Life
- Manna Food Bank, Inc., dba Manna Food Pantries
Project: Generating Hope to End Hunger
With 1,166 members this year, IMPACT 100 is able to award $106,000 each to eleven nonprofit organizations in our community for a total impact of $1,166,000 in 2019. In the 16 years since its inception, as of today IMPACT 100 will have awarded 109 grants totaling $11,664,000.
Publicity Chair, Board Member